Price includes tax in Sweden, shipping will be added at checkout.
Solvatten treats and heats water with solar energy.
- 10 liter, 49 x 36 x 13 cm. 2,4 kg
- Minimum exposure to the sun is 2 hours (tropical weather)
- An indicator will show a red sad face when the water is not treated and a green happy face when it is safe to use.
- The maximum daily capacity is 40 liters/day.
- Solvatten treats and heats 5-10.000 liter of water a year under sunny conditions.
- Solvatten treats and heats 42-100.000 liter of water during its lifespan of a minimum of 7 years if it is used right and taken care of.
Treats water from waterborne bacteria and viruses. Solvatten is designed to heat water and supply clean drinking water to a family for at least 7 years without any need for replacement or service. Solvatten doesn't use any chemicals, electricity or batteries, only sun.
Solvatten is a non-electrical water heater that can heat water up to 55° C each time the indicator shows a green happy face. The maximum temperature reached in Solvatten is 75° C if you leave it out in the sun for a longer time. Solvatten is constructed to isolate and store hot water. Maximum heat efficiency captured: 400-450 kWh /year.